With all our Starter Kits you get a full 12 month warranty on the chargers including the USB charger, wall charger and car charger which all carry a full 12 month warranty to the original purchaser. These items will be exchanged, replaced or fixed at our discretion and will be replaced no more than 2 times.
Consumable items such as the Batteries and Atomizers carry a full 30 day warranty from the date of purchase and any replacements outside of this period must be purchased from our website.
Refills cannot be Returned due to issues with hygiene in any circumstances other than a faulty item being supplied.
We reserve the right to replace or fix any item or supply new or reconditioned parts as replacements.
Your warranty is void if any damage or defects to the electronic cigarettes come from missus, inadequate maintenance or from the use of incorrect charging and maintenance. and using improper equipment not supplied by Smoking Electronic Cigarettes.
Smoking Electronic Cigarettes makes no other express or implied warranty or condition whatsoever, whether written or oral, and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this Limited Warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdiction outside of the UK, Buy Electronic Cigarettes disclaims all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above, and never more than the warranty conditions. Some countries/regions do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incident or consequential damages for consumer products. In such states, or countries/regions, some exclusions or limitations of this Limited Warranty may not apply to the purchaser.
How to claim
Provided your item meets the above criteria we will always attempt to fix your faulty items and have them returned to you in the shortest period possible. You must always contact us in the first instance before returning a product to us failing to do so will result in your faulty product being return to you.
When you return your item you must describe fully the issue with it and include your original receipt. as well as a return address, contact telephone number and email address as well as your reasons for returning the item. The item must be returned including all original packaging and components supplied for testing and verification of any fault.
We ask that items be returned using Royal Mail return of post only (at buyers own cost).
The Return address for items is;
Smoking Electronic Cigarettes,
Items not returned in compliance of the above mentions shipping and contact procedure will not be accepted or replaced.
more info on electronic cigarette kits can be found here.
Further Terms and Conditions
The term Smoking Electronic Cigarettes or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Westfield Cottage, Church Road, Bradley Green, B96 6RW. Our company registration number is 000000. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and to be used as a guide only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
any other questions please use the contact form.